Sock proxy for Your Freedom

Hi B-lay,
Thank you, thank you so much Blogger Lay. I can use your-freedom as
you suggested but page loading took 20times longer or more.......than
usual connection.
Downlink failed many times and need so much time to have a single page.
Can i correct this? I'm using dialup and is that why? What is Sock and
can I change to sock in IE proxy address and port is 1080? When I try
that , IE didn't respond anything but I can configure Gtalk with sock
and I can use it.
So, I can't read FAQ in your-freedom coz it took too much time.
Should I uncheck preferred DNS server in IE's TCP/IP properties?
I can't use Gmail with your-freedom too. the page is loading but it
suggest me to change to basic html view(which I don't want).

Sorry , sorry to ask you many questions and taking your time.
But , As I've asked you many...........Pls answer me when you have
some free time.
I go to your Blog site regularly and it's a very nice one. Good for
us to have knowledge and things we want. Pls build your Blog site
nicer and nicer.
May I suggest you to make a direct email link in your blog so that
we can mail you right away. I have to watch out my expenses on using
Access kits coz it's hard to get in here that I can't surf internet
as I want to.
ADSL is available in Taunggyi now but not here in northern Shan state.
Here, connection speed is too slow and so hard to get connected. Only 40Kbps.
Anyway, Thanks alot B-lay.
It'll be so nice if you can give us good interesting links in your blog too.

Best wishes,
Ko Moe

ကၽြန္ေတာ္သိသေလာက္ ေျဖၾကည့္မယ္ဗ်ာ။ ဟုတ္တယ္ ကိုမိုးေရ... Your Freedom နဲ႔သံုးရင္ေတာ့ ပံုမွန္ထက္ေတာ့ ၾကာမွာေသခ်ာတယ္။ မၾကာခ်င္ရင္ေတာ့ သူတို႔ Your Freedom ကို ပိုက္ဆံေပးရမယ္။ အဲ့ဒါဆိုရင္ေတာ့ ျမန္သြားမယ္။

IE မွာ sock proxy နဲ႔သံုးခ်င္ရင္ေတာ့ ဒီလိုလုပ္ၾကည့္ပါလားဗ်ာ။
tools > internet options > connections tab > settings > check use a proxy server for this connection > click Advanced... (not Advanced button in dial up setting) > uncheck use the same proxy server for all protocols > clear all the texts in http, secure, ftp, gopher including both "proxy address to use" and "port" > in socks, type localhost or 127.0.0.1 in "proxy address to use" and type 1080 in "port" > click ok three times to close all windows. ျပီးရင္ YF ကို ဖြင့္ျပီးေတာ့ IE ကို သံုးႏိုင္ပါျပီဗ်ာ။

Should I uncheck preferred DNS server in IE's TCP/IP properties? ဆိုတာကေတာ့... အင္း... စမ္းလုပ္ၾကည့္ေပါ့ဗ်ာ။ ပိုေကာင္းရင္ ပိုေကာင္းမွာေပါ့။

I can't use Gmail with your-freedom too. the page is loading but it suggest me to change to basic html view(which I don't want). ဆိုတာကေတာ့... လူေတာ္ေတာ္မ်ားမ်ား ၾကံဳေတြ႔ေနၾကရတာပဲဗ်။ တစ္ခ်ိဳ႔ ကြန္ပ်ဴတာရတယ္။ တစ္ခ်ိဳ႔ ကြန္ပ်ဴတာမရဘူး။ ကၽြန္ေတာ့ ကြန္ပ်ဴတာမွာလည္း တခါတေလရတယ္။ တခါတေလ မရဘူး။ Google ကို ျဖစ္ျဖစ္ ပုဂံနက္ကိုပဲ ျဖစ္ျဖစ္ တိုက္ရိုက္ေမးၾကည့္ဗ်ာ။ သူတို႔ဆိုရင္ ပိုေျဖႏိုင္မယ္။

အင္း... ADSL ကေတာ့ ရန္ကုန္မွာရတာ ၾကာျပီ။ 40kbps က သိပ္မဆိုးဖူးလို႔ ေျပာလို႔ရတယ္။ ရန္ကုန္မွာဆိုရင္ ဖုန္းလိုင္းအဆင္မေျပရင္ အဲ့ဒီ့ေလာက္ေတာင္ မရဘူး။

Comments

Popular Posts